NA-User

[NA-User] NA and WIn 98 DOS

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [NA-User] NA and WIn 98 DOS
From: w8car@buckeye-express.com (Dan Kovatch)
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 17:57:23 -0500
Tnx fer all the responses. I made a change to the msdos.sys file and now the
machine boots directly to the c:\ prompt and NA appears to run fine. Many
thanks to Jon AA1K who sent the instructions on this. I have copied them and
added them to this thread if anyone else needs them. Now to find places for
the W9XT card and my serial/par port card and reconfigure all this as the
NEW, HIGH powered, internet capable, networkable W8CAR supercomputer--- I
should be ready to contest again in 2004!!

Thanks again guys for the rapid and helpful responses-once again proving
that NA, it's author and it's users are "da best"

73 and Happy TG
Dan W8CAR