NA-User

[na-user] *.RES & the Canadian VA Prefix

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] *.RES & the Canadian VA Prefix
From: ROBERT WANDERER <aa0cy@robertwanderer.gardnerville.nv.us> (ROBERT WANDERER)
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 1998 11:57:10 -0800
trying to get a *.RES file created using NAU and
NA 10.24. Using 10.25, I too was unable to get
*.RES files. This was true for both conditions, with
and without mode information. NAU created a *.RES
file in my NA directory (rather than putting it in my
QDF subdirectory as it does when creating a SDF
version) but it had 0 bytes.

Although COUNTRY.DAT shows the VA prefix, the
program doesn't "recognize" it during the contests.

73, Bob AA0CY
<AA0CY@CONTESTING.COM>