NA-User

[NA-User] NA "Set Split Frequency Bug" Fixed

To: na-user@contesting.com
Subject: [NA-User] NA "Set Split Frequency Bug" Fixed
From: k8cc@comcast.net
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 00:54:49 +0000
NA Users:

A bug has been reported be several NA users where the program will crash if the
minus key is used to set the split frequency of a radio being computer
controlled.  We believe that this bug crept in with version 10.62 and effects
all versions thru 10.65.

NA 10.66 fixes this problem.  Right now, I am in the Caribbean at KP2TM getting
ready for CQ WPX SSB this weekend.  I've sent the corrected version to the
Datom Online webmaster, and it should be downloadable from the web site
(http://www.datomonline.com) very soon.

If you use a computer-controlled radio, then we suggest that you download this
version before your next contest (presumably before WPX SSB this weekend).

73,

Dave/K8CC