NA-User

My vote ...

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: My vote ...
From: rstudio@ns.enet.cz (Karel Karmasin (OK2FD))
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 1997 16:03:25 +0100
Hi OMS,

beeing user of CT/NA/TR I would like to recommend:

1. Add feature like AUTOTERMINATE in TR for automatic sending
of call and exchange, when typeing call on predefined character
position (mostly 4th character).

2. Change for DUPE CHECK and automatic insertion into BAND MAP
when I write down CALL and press SPACE.

3. AUTOCORRECT - YES.

4. MOUSE - NO, there is no room on operating table for this thing.
here will be no help, only trouble. First - mouse eat one COM, second
- in contest is no time to catch or find mouse and NA for contesting,
am I right?

5. Improve of TE in definition of non-standard exchanges.

73 Karel, OK2FD

--
Submissions:              na-user@ve7tcp.ampr.org
Administrative requests:  na-user-REQUEST@ve7tcp.ampr.org