NA-User

[NA-User] Cabrillo Format Question

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [NA-User] Cabrillo Format Question
From: k9tm@buckeye-express.com (k9tm)
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 16:48:14 -0500
It comes out as whatever the based name of your qdf is with .log as the
extension.  It used to come out as callsign.log but then every time you
did a different contest, the file was replaced (unless you copied it and
perhaps renamed it to something useful yourself).  This change occurred
in 10.48.  All you have to do is rename the file to callsign.log and
send away.

73 Tim K9TM