NA-User

[NA-User] FT1000MP Interface Question

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [NA-User] FT1000MP Interface Question
From: jbenny at rain.org (Jessica Benny)
Date: Mon Jul 28 02:05:29 2003
Hello,

Ran the IOTA contest with two ops and two radios. The second radio is a
FT1000MP that I recently purchased. I have had two Kenwood TS940S in the
past.

The problem, turning on the radio after NA is in the logging mode, or
turning off the FT1000MP during the contest, NA gave the following
error: "Error 05 occurred in module NA1057 at address 1381:18BB. Hit any
key to return to system". The computer would then go to DOS. Turning on
the radio and rebooting returned everything to normal. The Kenwood radio
does not cause this problem.

Any ideas or suggestions?

Ray,
N6VR