NA-User

[na-user] IC-706 Mk2G

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] IC-706 Mk2G
From: k8cc <k8cc@mediaone.net> (k8cc)
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 01:29:07 -0400
At 01:12 AM 9/26/00 +0000, Bob, N5RP wrote:

>What are the magic settings all way around to make NA talk to this radio?
>Simply telling the program via the config routine that I have the 7062G
>radio does not seem to be enuff.

Bob,

NA does not have a setting for the MkIIG, only the MkII.

See page 55 of your manual - item 34: "SET CI-V ADDRESS".  Change it from
58h to 4Eh, then select the "IC706Mk2" from the CONFIG menu and it should
work.  Don't forget to set the baud rate between the radio and NA.

Dave Pruett, K8CC
DATOM Engineering
datom@contesting.com
http://datom.contesting.com