NA-User

[NA-User] merging logs

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [NA-User] merging logs
From: k8cc at comcast.net (David A. Pruett)
Date: Sun Jul 6 21:52:48 2003
When using KA5WSS or any other conversion program, make sure you open the
output file (I'm assuming Cabrillo here) and inspect the output.

In our 10M Contest logchecking, we see a lot of garbage coming out of
KA5WSS's program.  Some of this MAY be user setup errors, but to the
logchecker, junk is junk, regardless of whose error it is.

Remember, FD does not require (nor want) logs - they just want
dupesheets.  Merging NA with N3EQF to make Cabrillo is not going to produce
what you need.

NTW, KA5WSS is not Kenneth Harkers, it's Robert Barron.

K8CC