NA-User

[NA-User] ADIF County Conversion Software 3.2

To: cq-contest@contesting.com, writelog@contesting.com,dx4win@mailman.qth.net, n1mmlogger@yahoogroups.com, ch@w6rk.com,na-user@contesting.com, trlog@contesting.com
Subject: [NA-User] ADIF County Conversion Software 3.2
From: Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 18:40:32 -0400
Version 3.2 of my ADIF County Conversion program is now available and
can be downloaded from:

        http://software.ad1c.us/#County

This is a bug-fix release.  Here are the release notes for this version:

        * MDC is valid in INQP
        * Support "name" field in TR (3rd party conversion)
        * County abbreviations can be in lower or UPPER case
        * No warning message for abbreviation "DX"
        * Fixed problems incrementing QSO by 1 second
        * Fixed an infinite loop if ADIF file already had valid CNTY field
        * If the ADIF value is too long, stop before the next tag (bug in TR to
ADIF)

The next change I have planned is to be able to support multiple QSO
parties on the same weekend (i.e. NEQP, INQP, 7QP and MARAC CW).

Please report any bugs, suggestions for improvements, etc. to me
directly.  Please spread the word on your logging and state QSO party
reflectors.

73 - Jim AD1C

USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us