NA-User

[na-user] NA 10.29 Availability

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] NA 10.29 Availability
From: dap14@chrysler.com (dap14@chrysler.com)
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 1998 11:06:31 -0400
NA 10.29 should now be truly accessible thru the DATOM web site.  As
recently as 9:00 AM EDST today (Wednesday, 7/1) this was not the case.  The
revised web pages and 10.29 had been uploaded earlier, but the process was
subverted by changes between versions of Microsoft Front Page that is used
to maintain the site.  As the result, when a user would go to download he
would get 10.28 not 10.29.

Things are now corrected and we have successfully downloaded 10.29 from the
site, so users should be able to access it successfully.  If you have
problems, please let us know.

On the subject of access to the download site, the subscriptions of a
number of users have expired, primarily from purchases at Dayton 1997 where
the access was part of the sale.  We have not removed anyone from access
yet due to time constraints.  We will be sending out e-mails soon notifying
users that their access is about to expire.

Dave Pruett, K8CC
DATOM Engineering