NA-User

Multiplier File Page Breaks

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Multiplier File Page Breaks
From: AlanN5NA@aol.com (AlanN5NA@aol.com)
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 1995 00:08:24 -0400

It appears the first line of my last message go lost....it should read....

Is is possible to insert page breaks in a .mlt file such that when Alt-M is
used
in the program the .mlt file is displayed on several different screens??  I
am trying to set up a multiplier file for the Texas QSO Party.  With 254
counties, 50 states, and the VE call areas there are more mults than can be
displayed on the one screen thats available.  The template and multiplier
files I have set up seem to work fine, I just can't bring up what mults have
been worked.  Any help is appreciated.

73, Alan  N5NA
alann5na@aol.com

--