NA-User

[na-user] Re: 10.24 bug - Bet It Ain't!

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] Re: 10.24 bug - Bet It Ain't!
From: K4OJ@aol.com (K4OJ@aol.com)
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 1997 01:19:59 -0500 (EST)
In a message dated 97-11-23 01:16:52 EST, K4OJ@aol.com writes:

<<
 I do not dislike MACs, I love their ease of usage and have an old one on my
 desk at work for doing spreadsheets and word processing - as well as the
 occasional gag inter-office memo with graphics! This is great for the
 MAC....when you wanna contest, get a DOS machine for NA or CT or TR
 or.....you get my point.

 73 - hope to cu in the ARRL 10

 Jim, K4OJ

just back from the Tampa convention....bought a 386 computer w/40mb hard
drive...loaded NA10 on it and have been looking at my ss log....why do I
mention this....I got it for 90 bucks including a new mouse.....granted I
haven't used it in the heat of battle yet, but - heah, it illustrates my own
point!

oj