NA-User

[na-user] CONFIG & NA

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] CONFIG & NA
From: Bill Fisher - W4AN <w4an@contesting.com> (Bill Fisher - W4AN)
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 12:43:06 -0400 (EDT)

One of the things that ALWAYS confuses people about using NA is the CONFIG
program.  OK sure, RTFM.  But the greatest programs in the world are the
ones that you need a manual to use.

So with that in mind, I was thinking that maybe it would make sense that
NA only display hardware that is available.  In other words, how much
sense does it make that NA will let you activate the keyer if you don't
have one CONFIG'd ?  Anyway, I got this question again today from a
friend, and it's like the 3rd time in a year this has come up with
different people I know.

OK, so now that I have said that.  I promised I would never make a
suggestion that didn't make my score go up.  So never mind.

73

Bill, W4AN