NA-User

NA Reflector?

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: NA Reflector?
From: lschim@mailstorm.dot.gov (Larry Schimelpfenig)
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 1995 13:40:18 -0400 (EDT)
I've been using NA for just shy of five years. With the exception of the
post office losing a country file update early on, my experience with
the product has been very positive. I must admit that I am not using
a DVP, so I have much less to worry about than some. I plan on building a
dvp for use in NAQP, so I might share your plight in the future, if that
is your problem  I would like to see adjustable keying weight added to
it. I hope Dave gets your bugs worked out!
73 de Larry K7SV - lschim@mailstorm.dot.gov