Orion

Re: [Orion] Orion display issue

To: <orion@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Orion] Orion display issue
From: "John (KE5C)" <ke5c@hot.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 11:45:56 -0600
Joe, Duane and the group: ditto here.  This is really something that should be
easy for TT to change - the default contrast on these old black and white's.
After a master reset, I could not see enough on the screen even to navigate to
the menus to change the contrast.  I had to (blindly) reload 1.7something, write
down the keypress sequence to get me to the contrast setting, then reload V2.
I've forwarded this request before to TT, and I'll forward it again I guess.  It
wouldn't hurt for the rest of you to do the same.  73, John, KE5C