Orion

[Orion] Orion and V 2.061f

To: "Orion" <Orion@contesting.com>
Subject: [Orion] Orion and V 2.061f
From: "Joseph Trombino Jr" <w2kj@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 16:08:27 -0400
Just loaded up V 2.061f in my Orion and all seems OK...the sidetone problem
appears to have been corrected but I notice a new sidetone quirk.

In V 1.375b I ran the sidetone level at 25 or so and now to acheive the same
level I must run the level at 58 (using same headphones)....I also now
notice that the SPOT  tone is way up there in level and appears to be louder
than the sidetone level when keying the rig.

I didn't notice this in V 1.375b...anybody else out there notice this
phenomenon in V 2.061f ???

                                    73, Joe W2KJ