Orion

Re: [Orion] [orion565] Re: Orion V2 sweep mod disappeared on 2.055

To: orion565@yahoogroups.com, orion <orion@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Orion] [orion565] Re: Orion V2 sweep mod disappeared on 2.055
From: "Martin, AA6E" <martin.ewing@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 18:17:40 -0500
If anyone is still following this thread - I opened up the big black
box and found that my V2 sweep mod jumper had separated and needed
replacement.  The wire I had used was too heavy, and I was too
cautious with the soldering iron.

V2 sweep is now functioning again. Now back to your regularly scheduled program.

73 Martin AA6E

--
martin.ewing@gmail.com - Ask me if you'd like a free Google Mail account
http://blog.aa6e.net