RFI

Re: [RFI] lighting rfi

To: "Rick Saeger" <k3oo@k3oo.com>, <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] lighting rfi
From: "Tom Rauch" <w8ji@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2006 08:01:06 -0500
The first thing I'd do is tell him you don't want to alarm
him, but you are a little concerned. When a device is making
noise that sometimes means it is sparking someplace inside.
It could be a bad ballast transformer design, or bad pin
connections to the lamps, but it isn't normal for lights to
make bad electrical noise that can be heard at a long
distance.

See what he thinks.

73, Tom W8JI