RFI

Re: [RFI] Southern California Edison (RTVI Dept)

To: <RFI@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Southern California Edison (RTVI Dept)
From: <kd6bzn@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2020 23:12:43 -0700
Jim,
I'm a fan of your RFI papers.  I've done a lot of common mode chokes for my
house (and some for the neighbors) and always have a handful of #31 2.4 inch
ferrite ready for action.

I've also started a new noise search (Switching Mode kind of noises drifting
in frequency).  I've got it down to a street about 900 feet from the tower.
I plan to take the Kenwood TH-F6A for a walk using the bar antenna, maybe I
can get closer to the source.  Google Earth and my beam point toward a
swimming pool (maybe it's a new style DC variable motor).

Dave