RFI

Re: [RFI] Cellphone-Jammer Fad - Harmful to Ham Radio?

To: "'Jim P'" <jvpoll@dallas.net>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Cellphone-Jammer Fad - Harmful to Ham Radio?
From: "RFI Services" <Mike@rfiservices.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 22:30:09 -0500
Anyone that spends as much time as I do in front large, and small, groups of
people try to conduct training seminars would certainly appreciate having
one of those. I'd like to have one in my vehicle connected to a yagi.
The next time you see my truck and it has a yagi mounted on the roof, you'll
know I did it. Ha-ha
Ethics, scruples, and cell phones don't seem to work together very well.
Read some of the comments on the web site. These people are advertising what
they're doing and I know the FCC is printing multiple citations for them!!

Michael C Martin
RFI Services
6469 Old Solomons Island RD
Tracys Landing, MD 20779