RFI

Re: [RFI] 80M mystery noise

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] 80M mystery noise
From: "W2RU - Bud Hippisley" <W2RU@frontiernet.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 18:02:17 -0500
Pete --

I listened to your audio recording -- I have one of those in *my* house,
too!  I haven't found it yet.  At first I thought it was my Xerox copier,
but pulling the plug on that didn't seem to do any good.  I have a few more
candidates to check out, including GDOs plus some more pieces of office
equipment.

So if someone else knows what this RFI source is, you'll be helping more
people than just Pete.

Bud, W2RU