RFI

Re: [RFI] lighting rfi

To: "Rfi" <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] lighting rfi
From: "David Robbins K1TTT" <k1ttt@arrl.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2006 13:26:15 -0000
Tell him the story of the ham who saved a neighbor's house from burning down
when he traced a noise to a doorbell transformer with an arcing connection.
Or point out that old lights going bad are using more electricity than they
should and costing him more money than modern lights that are working
properly.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net