RFI

Re: [RFI] Smoke and CO alarms

To: "Kelly Johnson" <n6kj.kelly@gmail.com>,"Jim Brown" <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Smoke and CO alarms
From: "WA3GIN" <wa3gin@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 18:02:28 -0400
Here in VA both Lowels and Home Depot will accept any return for any reason
without a receipt.  They can look up your any of your recent charges in
seconds to verify your purchase.  It takes just a few minutes to return an
item these days.  It wasn't always like that...if you store is still using
20th century practices talk to the store manager...

73,
dave
wa3gin