RFI

Re: [RFI] Video output for a 'scope?

To: "'Missouri Guy'" <n0tt1@juno.com>, <RFI@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Video output for a 'scope?
From: "RFI Services' Michael Martin" <mike@rfiservices.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2010 08:09:30 -0500
Hello Charlie,
The speaker output will work but using it will create an issue when you
change the volume output. When you change to a comfortable level you'll also
be changing the scope displayed spike level. This is why it would be better
to use the record jack, if available. The output at this point won't change
when the audio output level is adjusted. The spike level will rise with an
increase in signal level as you approach the power line noise source.

Michael C. Martin
RFI Services
6469 Old Solomons Island Rd
Tracys Landing, MD 20779