RFI

Re: [RFI] Another look at Geothermal H&V

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Another look at Geothermal H&V
From: "John Pelham" <john@radiophile.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2011 06:32:58 -0500
Roger,

Trane has been mentioned here recently several times in an unfavorable light
re RFI. If you go to the archives
(http://lists.contesting.com/pipermail/rfi/ ) you'll find Trane-related
messages in March 2009, October 2009, January 2010, February 2010, October
2010 (thread title is "RFI from new Hi-efficiency furnace?"), November 2010.

73,
John, W1JA