RFI

Re: [RFI] More on LightSquared

To: <doc@kd4e.com>, <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] More on LightSquared
From: "Diane & Edward Swynar" <deswynar@xplornet.ca>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 14:19:52 -0500
It's absolutely ludicrous that we Amateurs here in Canada have to be ready
to fend-off assaults upon our ability to erect even simple dipoles atop a
tower (in light of our exposing our neighbours to RF radiation), when
outfits like this can rule with absolute impunity, without need of
environmental assessments, approvals, assessments, etc. etc. etc.

As usual, it's the golden rule again (as in, "He who has the gold, rules").
The individual radio Ham simply has no chance.

I'm surprised that the general populace hasn't be roused-up in arms over
this. Just where IS everyone on this matter, anyway...?!

~73~ de Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ