RFI

Re: [RFI] UVerse - Any Recent Experience?

To: "'Larry Burke'" <wi5a@sbcglobal.net>, <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] UVerse - Any Recent Experience?
From: "David Harmon" <k6xyz@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 21:46:07 -0500
Larry....I am in the sticks too and all I can get here is dialup.
Of course that will never work so I got an Iphone with ATT service and I use
the hotspot in the phone to transmit to the computer wifi.
This works great and completely solved all my problems.
It is about 20mb at times and fast enough at all times to watch
movies...which I do occasionally.
And....it is completely portable.
On cross country trips it stays connected almost all the time and talks to
my laptop....in fact...I am on it now.
No wires, cables or haywire to mess with.....and no interference to or from
my station on any HF band.
I use a Henry 3K-A so there is a lot of suds floating around here....no
problems.
Highly recommended.
Ditch DSl and don't EVEN think about UVerse.
If you would like to try this out....email me offline and I can give you
some more details.

73

David Harmon
K6XYZ