RFI

Re: [RFI] RFI from flat screens?

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] RFI from flat screens?
From: "Jim Chaggaris" <jimc@pwrone.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 17:08:30 -0600
My Sony 50" LED backlit LCD and 56" Samsung DLP (near shack) are clean.
Basically anything but a plasma will be fine.

73,
Jim N9WW

James Chaggaris
President
PowerOne Corp./PowerOne Environmental
1020 Cedar Avenue
Suite 203
St. Charles, IL 60174
Phn: (630) 443-6500
Fax: (630) 443-6505
Website: www.pwrone.com

The information contained in this message is intended only for the personal
and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering
it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received
this document in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or
copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify PowerOne Corporation immediately, and
delete the original message.