RFI

[RFI] rfi to tv on dummy load

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] rfi to tv on dummy load
From: Jamie Tolbert" <jtolbert@gremlan.org (Jamie Tolbert)
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 22:22:08 -0800
Hi Dave and others....Be careful about the s-video connection. It may solve
the 15m problem but cause one on 40m as the s -video runs at 6.99 mhz!! I
get into my neighbors tv/satellite combo running 100w on 40m when he is on
s -video ( even happens when the s-video cable is connected to the tv but
not the receiver) but when the s-video cable removed from the tv
 wide-screen hitachi) it goes away. Only other trouble I have ( and he is
the only one in the whole development with any TVI) is when I beam 85-120
deg east, directly over his dish, on 15m. ( still 100w output) Once the beam
gets to north of 80 or south of 120, the interference disappears.

73, Jamie WW3S

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/rfi-faq.html