RFI

Re: [RFI] Adding AFI to the List?

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Adding AFI to the List?
From: "Adam Koczarski" <ka7ark@ka7ark.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 14:52:09 -0800

> Wouldn't a call to the local police dept work wonders?

Worked for me. We have an elderly, nearly deaf neighbor from Iran who
listens to broadcasts from back home with the volume up VERY loud and with
the windows open during the summer months. Think of a middle eastern country
with afternoon prayers being BLASTED over a loud speaker and you get the
idea of what we were hearing. :) After asking him politely on three
different occasions to get headphones or to at least close the windows we
finally had to called the police. I explained to the officer that I had
nothing against the guy or what he listened too, I just didn't want to
listen to it too. In fact, if the broadcast was in English it <might> have
been interesting to hear what radio Tehran had to say about the US. We
haven't had an issue since the officer explained our side to the neighbor.

Adam- ka7ark