RFI

Re: [RFI] Do we neglect problems and fix symptoms?

To: "Roger \(K8RI\)" <k8ri@rogerhalstead.com>, "RFI" <RFI@Contesting.com>, "Carole" <ccselene7@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Do we neglect problems and fix symptoms?
From: "KD7JYK DM09" <kd7jyk@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 12:46:34 -0800
"Re: [RFI] Do we neglect problems and fix symptoms?"

Yes.  When a major electronics firm has spent six years and 500 million
dollars to produce noisey crap, the chances of a shoe-string budget ham of
reverse engineering it and doing it right for $700 million dollars and in
only five years is pretty slim.

As for Hose-A having RFI problems and Hose-B not, well that's because Hose-B
doesn't have the exact, precise, IDENTICAL installation, as well as occupy
the same postition in time and space as Hose-A.  It may NOT be the product,
although, there is no doubt, it alwyas is.

What does this leave us with?  Fix the symptoms.

Kurt