RFI

[RFI] Broadband over Power Line Video

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] Broadband over Power Line Video
From: kev at ida.net (Kevin Hemsley)
Date: Wed Aug 6 17:33:22 2003
> Do you know how big the file is?  The website doesn't say, and I waited at
> least 10 minutes and got no response after I clicked on the icon to

The files are fairly large:

Small: 7.4MB
Large: 24.2 MB

I viewed the large file. If you are on a slow connection, you will want to
view the smaller one, which will still take a little while depending on your
connection speed. The last few samples on the video are the most
interesting. One shot that took place in "trial area 4" shows Ed spinning
the dial across the band while driving and hearing the same ugly QRN all the
way across the band. This should be an eye-opener for most.

Thanks,
                Kevin.
Kevin Hemsley
Systems Engineer