RFI

Re: [RFI] RFI Digest, Vol 115, Issue 23.....identification or rfi

To: Eddie Edwards <eddieedwards@tconl.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] RFI Digest, Vol 115, Issue 23.....identification or rfi
From: Dave Cole <dave@nk7z.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2012 19:15:45 -0700
Hi,

Thanks for the information here...  I expect to be pealing this onion
for the next few months...  The one saving grace in this is, when the
Vault is noisy, I am noisy, when the vault is quiet, I have about an S3
noise level...  I might get lucky and have everything coming from the
single source...  Then again...  Sigh...
--
Thanks,
Dave