RFI

Re: [RFI] Tesla's Response to Solar Panel RFI

To: ny9h@arrl.net
Subject: Re: [RFI] Tesla's Response to Solar Panel RFI
From: Dale Johnson <dj2001x@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2019 10:00:14 -0600
I’d keep bugging the company, write letters after letters to the CEO or owner,
DO NOT threaten though.  Offer technical help, keep asking why…there is still a
problem.  Offer deminstration to the owner/CEO of the company.  A few years ago
I had a door installed to my house, it didn’t fit correctly and the bottom
weather strip kept coming apart when it was supposed to last for several years.
 I kept after them and finally after a demonstration and 3 or 4 from the
company came out to look I was awarded a new door and installation.  It’s been
several years and that weatherstrip is still original.  I know, this didn’t
have anything to do with solar panels, but persistence pays off as long as you
keep it civil.

Dale k9vuj

On 15, Dec 2019, at 8:33, Bill Steffey <ny9h@arrl.net> wrote:

one would think that the AM Broadcasters would jump and protect their
spectrum....  If I had that noise next to me , I don't because I have an SMA
German pair of 5kw inverters(QUIET)...AND COULD NOT LISTEN TO AM RADIO,  i'd
contact the WXYZ owner and say sorry I cannot hear you ...etc .///