RFI

Re: [RFI] Power line RFI and Southern California Edison

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Power line RFI and Southern California Edison
From: David Cole <dave@nk7z.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2014 19:35:38 -0700
The first thing you should do is to start a log of all contact, who you
spoke with, what was said, what they said they would do, etc...

Be kind, always be a decent person to them...  This leaves you in the
drivers seat, as well as being the right thing to do...

After you have a log, you can start referring to it in your calls to
them...  If all fails you can submit your log to the FCC, and they will
contact the utility...  Try everything before you call the FCC though...
That should be your last resort.

I have an article I am putting together on tracking RFI down, it is
located at:
http://nk7z.net/rfi-now/

It has a link to Part II.  Part III is under construction at this
time...

--
Thanks and 73's,
www.nk7z.net