RFI

Re: [RFI] CFL bulbs - NO WAY

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] CFL bulbs - NO WAY
From: W6YN Don Milbury <w6yn@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 20:14:27 -0700
Your posting is the first one to be really objectionable.

CFLs are an interesting discussion topic if you consider that breakage is
a hazardous waste event and the manufacturing process is not as
environmental friendly event either. Additionally their usage may cause
an EMI problem also.

73,  Don,  W6YN