RFI

Re: [RFI] Power line noise && RE: I will have you arrested

To: <doc@kd4e.com>, <garnerj@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Power line noise && RE: I will have you arrested
From: "W0MU Mike Fatchett" <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 08:19:34 -0700
The scariest words you can ever hear.

I'm with the government and I am here to help you.

I would suggest getting on the phone and trying to get to the President or
writing to the President or someone much higher up the food chain.  You need
to be cordial and try to get a sympathetic person to help you. Have you
attempted to talk to the manager over this department?  I would politely
call them every day or couple of days and remind them that your problem
still exists. They do have an obligation to fix this problem.  Plainly state
that problem, the steps you have taken the data collected, what they have
and have not done and what you want them to do and when you expect the issue
to be solved.  I would refrain from bringing up the FCC or other regulatory
agencies unless they blow you off completely.

Good luck!

Mike W0MU

CC Packet Cluster W0MU-1
W0MU.NET or  67.40.148.194