RFI

Re: [RFI] Funny Incedent today while tracking some RFI

To: wd3c@aol.com, RFI@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Funny Incedent today while tracking some RFI
From: Cortland Richmond <ka5s@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 21:49:25 -0400 (GMT-04:00)
You plan on FLYING anywhere soon? Heh.

Some time I'll describe the afternoon I spent with some polite but forceful
gentlemen with M16's in the parking lot of the Base Exchange at Travis Air
Force Base. When that was cleared up it was too late to go to the Commissary --
and they told me next time I came shopping, call OSI first.

Might as well wear a turban.

Cortland
KA5S
SFC, USA, Retired!