RFI

Re: [RFI] Linksys Router Birdies

To: Christopher E. Brown <cbrown@woods.net>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Linksys Router Birdies
From: dalej <dj2001x@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 04:54:32 -0600
Hello,

Mine is brand new replacing a Netgear router which died after three
years and never did work just right.  This Airport router is dead
silent where before with the Netgear I did have noise on the ethernet
cables which I suppressed with snap-on #31 mix.  If there is noise, I
sure don't hear it.  My neighbors light dimmer makes the noise here
which I can't do anything about.  I have a home network with three
Apple boxes and two XP boxes, two wireless and the rest on ethernet
cable hookups.  One of the computers is on a very long ethernet cable,
about 50 or 60 feet so if there were to be noise that one would be an
excellent antenna.

I sure wish my neighbor would get rid of that dimmer.

73
Dale, K9VUJ