RFI

Re: [RFI] "New" RFI - solution?

To: "Kenneth G. Gordon" <kgordon2006@frontier.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] "New" RFI - solution?
From: HP <pfizenmayer@q.com>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2017 16:35:49 -0400 (EDT)
Just recently had one more intermittent than yours - Called the APS RFI guy and
they now have a neat RX they connect to your feedline and make a screen shot of
the waveform - then go looking for a matching waveform. I drove over where I
had heard it loudest in my searching and he met me there - blasted thing would
not go . He drove up and down several alleys around there - and while he was
doing that I went home with my RX on and it popped up - I called him on his
cell phone -- he found it - one of those blasted metallized mylar ballons
hanging and breeze would get it where it would start arcing !!! I would have
hoped the arc would fry the ballon but no such luck. Hank K7HP ----- Original
Message -----