RFI

Re: [RFI] WAY OT

To: "'RFI'" <RFI@Contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] WAY OT
From: "Dale Martin" <kg5u@hal-pc.org>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 11:04:46 -0600

I haven't had any experience with fiberglass body installs, but what about a
simple lip mount to the trunk lid with a strip of metal plate for
reinforcement?

If the antenna doesn't perform well without a ground plane, attach grounded
sheet of aluminum or copper to the inside of the trunk lid.

73
Dale, kg5u