RFI

Re: [RFI] Plasma TV's are killing our hobby

To: "Alan NV8A" <nv8a@charter.net>, RFI@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Plasma TV's are killing our hobby
From: "Dale Svetanoff" <svetanoff@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2010 11:28:42 -0600
Alan,

I agree that plasma sets seem to be less prevalent today than a few years
ago, but the November issue of "Consumer Reports" listed 21 plasma sets
(screen sizes 42 to 63 inches) that CR had tested.  This was part of a
listing of top products for 2010, just in time for Christmas giving, of
course.

Happy New Year and 73,

Dale, WA9ENA