RFI

[RFI] What next?

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] What next?
From: k9huh@icss.net (Ted & Joyce Wilhelm) (Ted & Joyce Wilhelm)
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 17:19:09 -0600
Had the same problem with one paticular neighbor here...She refuses any
help and will not read any of the supplied materials she was given....I
offered to give her a K-Com filter for her phone but she refused....She
was continually calling and complaining till I got mad one day and told
her if she would not take any steps to correct the problem to stop
calling me as I felt it was starting to border on harrasment....Last I
heard of her....Operate away and enjoy as you have the best of both
worlds ....Living in the city but not being bothered with neighbors just
like in the country...........73's
Ted   K9HUH

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/rfi-faq.html