RFI

[RFI] CNN.com - Internet access via power lines reborn in Europe -August

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] CNN.com - Internet access via power lines reborn in Europe -August 28, 2001
From: wa2bpe@exotrope.net (WA2BPE)
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 15:34:45 -0400
I find this to be incredible.  No more technical problems?  No tapping because
of encrypion?  Right!  Sure!  Once again the spin doctors are at it all in the
name of big $$$..$
- right now.  The real answers to broadband are satellite and fiber optics to
the home (or at least to the curb).  I surely hope those with "connections"
here in the US (&
Canada) are watching closely.  Lotsa luck to everyone in Europe!  Then again,
it could crumble just like Iridium.

73,  Tom - WA2BPE