RFI

RE: [RFI] Benefits to power companies

To: "Jim Miller" <JimMiller@STL-Online.Net>, <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [RFI] Benefits to power companies
From: "EDWARDS, EDDIE J" <eedwards@oppd.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 13:43:30 -0500
Jim,

I thought I had already, but maybe that was just on the BPLandHamRadio
reflector.

I'm concerned that once the infrastructure is in place and even though
the internet portion will fail financially, that this backbone will
still be used by the utilities to provide these value-added energy
services.  It would just never go away even after the inevitable
financial failure.

73, de ed -K0iL