RFI

[RFI] RFI problem fixed!

To: RFI Reflector <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] RFI problem fixed!
From: Jason Hissong <jhisson1@columbus.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 09 Nov 2003 22:47:08 -0500
Hi guys,

A while ago I mentioned on the list that I had a power line RFI problem. Well, I am happy to say that it is now fixed. It appears that the problem was due to a faulty connector to the transformer for one of the three phase legs. I did not call it in however. What prompted them to fix it was that it finally burned up and caused a power outage for my side of the street!

Anyways, HF now sounds much nicer!! Whoohoo!

Jason Hissong
http://www.n8xe.com
http://www.jasonhissong.com