RFI

[RFI] BPL field trials

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] BPL field trials
From: ka5s at earthlink.net (Cortland Richmond)
Date: Sat Aug 9 15:08:50 2003
"ARRL has identified active field trials in Briarcliff Manor, New York;
Cape Girardeau, Missouri; Cullman, Alabama; Emmaus, Pennsylvania; Hyde
Park, Ohio; Manassas, Virginia; Potomac, Maryland; and Raleigh, North
Carolina. In addition, the FCC has granted experimental licenses to BPL
equipment manufacturers or utilities in a number of other states. To ARRL's
knowledge, actual field trials have not started there yet. "
https://www.arrl.org/news/features/2003/06/19/2/

Cortland

To: <rfi@contesting.com>