RFI

Re: [RFI] Power Lines

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Power Lines
From: Glenn Wiebe <ve4gn@mts.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2007 22:54:06 -0600
My former employer (I'm now retired) makes use of +/- 500kv transmission
lines to transmit power from their generating stations in northern
Manitoba to the south where the load is including ties to neighboring
provinces and states. The dc is converted to ac before distribution. See
http://www.hydro.mb.ca/corporate/facilities/ts_nelson.shtml.

73 de Glenn...VE4GN