RFI

Re: [RFI] Smoke-alarm Interference - not TVI but SAI

To: "rfi@contesting.com List" <RFI@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Smoke-alarm Interference - not TVI but SAI
From: dalej <dj2001x@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2014 10:38:24 -0500
I had similar issues with a carbon monoxide detectors, the kind that plug into
a wall socket made by a well known detector company.  They'd go off when I used
my amp.  I switched to battery powered same detector and have not had anymore
problems.  The wiring inside the house is an antenna for the hard wired or plug
into wall socket type detectors.  All my smoke detectors are also battery
powered.

73
Dale, k9vuj