RFI

Re: [RFI] Electric cars and RF?

To: ron <roncasa@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Electric cars and RF?
From: kd4e <doc@kd4e.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2008 08:58:56 -0400
I wonder if there are specific brands or models that
are using noisy DC motors and others that are not?

Or perhaps it is the computer or other circuitry
unique to certain cars?

I wonder if they are sensitive to 100W+ HF or VHF/UHF
transmissions nearby?

Maybe we need to add this data into the RFI Registry?

With gasoline past $4. and no end in sight we will be
faced with lots more electric and hybrid vehicles.

--

Thanks! & 73, doc, KD4E
Free OS : http://www.ChurchPup.com